We offer a comprehensive Airport Transfer Service. (Available to book online from November 1st 2019.)
Our vetted teachers and staff members escort students throughout the airport transfer process.
- Photo of teachers collecting students sent to parents prior to arrival so students recognise staff member at arrivals gate.
- Parents are kept informed throughout the transfer process. On arrival parents are sent a message when student has been met at arrival gate. On departure, teachers brings students to airport, check them in, walk them to departure gate and wait until plane has departed. Please ensure under 16 year olds have the necessary documentation from their airline.
- We provide all necessary permissions paperwork required on arrival. (Please ensure UMs have Indemnity Forms).
- Students receive a packed lunch on arrival and are given one when departing.
- Teachers remain with students from arrival gate to camp and from camp to departure gates and complete the check in process until students are safely airborne and on their way.
N.B. We ask parents to ensure that they have the necessary Unaccompanied Minor Indemnity Forms (usually for children under 16yrs) from their airline completed and signed in order to avoid any delays when returning from Ireland
Dublin Airport serving Rockwell & Headfort Camps.
Fee: €100 ONE WAY
Flights should arrive on Sundays before 4pm
Flights should depart after 4pm.
We ask parents to check with their Airlines regarding Unaccompanied Minor policies and Indemnity Forms as they can vary from airline to airline. Generally students aged 12 or more can travel unaccompanied on most airlines but there is usually Indemnity Forms to be completed. Please ask airline for these.
We provide paper work regarding teachers permitted to collect students in Ireland. We send paper work to parents to print, sign, scan and return to us a week prior to coming to Ireland. Parents can stay in touch with us through WhatsApp or Text messages or by phone to head office during the transfer process. We find that Whats App is the quickest, most immediate and effective method of staying in touch when students are in transit.
For students arriving on very early morning flights please note that after staff have collected students at arrivals, there may be a waiting period at airport until transport to camps.