We offer a comprehensive Airport Transfer Service.
Our vetted teachers and staff members escort students throughout the airport transfer process.
- Photo of teachers collecting students sent to parents prior to arrival so students recognise staff member at arrivals gate.
- Unaccompanied Minor paperwork provided ensuring safety of students at all times from arrivals to camp and return.
- Parents are kept informed throughout the transfer process. On arrival parents sent message when student has been met at arrival gate. On departure, teachers brings students to airport, check them in, walk them to departure gate and wait until plane has departed.
- Students receive a packed lunch on arrival and are given one when departing.
- Teachers remain with students from arrival gate to camp and from camp to departure gates.
Dublin & Shannon Airports serving Killary & Delphi Camps. Fee: €150 ew
Shannon Airport serving Glenstal Abbey. Fee: €100 ew
Flights should arrive on Sunday before 2pm for Dublin/Shannon to Delphi & Killary camps and before 5pm for Shannon Airport to Glenstal Abbey.
Flights should depart after 5pm on Saturday if possible.
We ask parents to check with their Airlines regarding Unaccompanied Minor policies as they can vary from airline to airline. Generally students aged 12 or more can travel unaccompanied on most airlines. We provide paper work regarding teachers permitted to collect students. We send paper work to parents to print, sign, scan and return to us a week prior to coming to Ireland. Parents can stay in touch with us through WhatsApp or Text messages or by phone to head office during the transfer process. We find that Whats App is the quickest, most immediate and effective method of staying in touch when students are in transit.
*Airport Transfers can be booked online through our secure website from January 23rd.